I am an aunt again! I feel like I say this all the time, but it's probably because my siblings breed like rabbits. I'm not complaining though, I absolutely love being an aunt! Those kids are so much fun and they definitely keep me on my toes.
Anyway, baby #21, a little boy, was born last night at 7:40pm. He was obviously super excited to get here because he came 8 days early. He is now the seventh child for my sister, and the fifth boy. She is definitely going to have her hands full.
I don't have a name yet, or any pictures, but hopefully I get to go see him tonight. I'll try and update more tomorrow but for now, both mom and baby are doing great!
Here is a big congratulations to my sister, as well as a big welcome to the newest addition to their family! I can't wait to meet him!
10 years ago
1 comment:
Congratulations Camille, I bet #21 is beautiful! :)
Post a Comment