February 19, 2010

Thursday Night Confessions...

I realize I am a day late with my confessions. I did think all these up last night but never got around to posting them. Oops!

  • I am an Olympics junkie.
  • I love to watch nearly all the sports
  • Including curling
  • I especially love to watch the medal ceremonies
  • I don't love cocky athletes
  • Shaun White drives me nuts
  • His shenanigans on the medal podium drove me nuts
  • His hair really drives me nuts
  • I have this secret desire to take some scissors to it while he's sleeping.
  • I don't expect I'll ever see him sleeping
  • He's lucky
  • Despite my disdain for him, I do think he's an exceptional snowboarder
  • I love Evan Lysacek's smile
  • I don't love Johnny Weir's costumes
  • They frighten me

1 comment:

browneyedgirl said...

so hilarious! love them all haha!