May 5, 2014

Master Ryan!

After six long, exhausting years, Ryan finally graduated for the last time! He finished his Bachelor's degree two years ago and just this past Friday graduated with his Master of Science in Information Systems! It feels so great to have him finally be done - and he is more thane excited to be finished as well.  He is, however, still hoping to continue his life long learning persuits in one way or another.

One thing I have always loved about him is his desire to never stop learning. I hope our son (and any future children we may have) also inherit that trait.

The day of graduation was a bit chaotic for us. My parents went with to share in his big day and we are ever so grateful! We decided to take Lincoln along which was probably not the wisest choice. I was so busy running around trying to take pictures that my darling mother ended up taking care of Lincoln. I guess at one point he was so fussy and crying so hard that she was at her wits end because she couldn't figure out how to calm him and I couldn't find her to get a bottle to her.  In the mist of all that, I nearly missed Ryan having his name read! I never was able to get a picture because I was running across the Hunstman Center at a frantic pace and they wouldn't let me go down the set of stairs I wanted to go down. By time I actually got to him he was already back in his seat and I was in tears.  But everything worked out in the end and it was still a great day!

I am so proud of Ryan and I congratulate him on his achievement! I love you!!





No comments: