We're probably going, too, since it is the day before our anniversary (and the day we would be going out to celebrate our anniversary anyway, since the 14th is a Sunday). It's not official for us yet, though. We've just been talking about it.
Gosh Camille, first Mary Poppins, now Josh Groban! You're all over the good stuff! :-)
Um...what this post should have said is, "On August 13th I get to spend the evening with this guy AND my sister." Thanks for leaving me out. I understand it was a complete oversight on your part and I will not hold any hard feelings toward you. :) LOVE YA!
3 comments:
Yay! That's so exciting!
We're probably going, too, since it is the day before our anniversary (and the day we would be going out to celebrate our anniversary anyway, since the 14th is a Sunday). It's not official for us yet, though. We've just been talking about it.
Gosh Camille, first Mary Poppins, now Josh Groban! You're all over the good stuff! :-)
Um...what this post should have said is, "On August 13th I get to spend the evening with this guy AND my sister." Thanks for leaving me out. I understand it was a complete oversight on your part and I will not hold any hard feelings toward you. :) LOVE YA!
Post a Comment