I miss...
1- The days when all TV shows started in the Fall and ended in the Spring and re-runs were shown during the summer. Basically I miss the days before "reality" TV.
2- The days when TV shows actually had theme songs.
3- Pudding pops.
4- The days when I had no responsibility and could play all the time.
5- The moments when I would laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.
6- The days when my family would pile in our green van and go boating.
7- The days when I could eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about it.
8- My dear friends and family who live miles away.
9- The days when technology didn't control our lives.
10- The days of handwritten letters.
10 years ago
5 comments:
Mmm... pudding pops. I miss those now, too. :)
I really miss handwritten letters too. I used to get so excited when I received a letter through the mail. I also miss the days of having no responsibility. I don't like having to grow-up and make tough decisions and pay bills :(
What's a pudding pop?
Jo, maybe we need to mail each other more treats just so we can actually get some mail! :)
A pudding pop is a frozen treat. I'm not sure you have instant pudding over there or not, but when I was younger, we used to mix up the pudding (any flavor will do) and then pour it in plastic molds shaped like popcicles. Stick them in the freezer until hard and then enjoy! I loved them growing up. :)
YES, we should definitely do that, it was so much fun (and delicious too)! Maybe you would like me to send you a huge package of Marmite and Twiglets? ;o) Your package was probably the last piece of mail I received (I'm excluding bills) ;o)
Pudding pops sound good! We don't have instant pudding over here. We have a similar thing called blancmange, but I don't think it's quite the same as your pudding mixes. I've never thought of freezing it, maybe I should give it a try!
Wait you can make pudding pops at home? I'm so pulling out my popsicle molds and making them. You can come get one if you want one.
Oh and I just realized that because of the messed up new short season every couple of months I actually missed an entire season of a show I watch. Now I'm lost and wondering when that season was. I miss new seasons in fall too.
Post a Comment